Pages


Saturday, June 29, 2013

THANK YOU FOR AN AMAZING YEAR!!!

Hey 8C Graduates!!!

I would like to first thank everyone for all of the kind words and tokens of appreciation that were given to me on the last few days of school!  It means a lot to me and I am very grateful and appreciative.  I can't believe that things have come to an end already... I guess the saying is right.. "All good things come to an end."  This year was truly amazing and I am so glad that I made the choice to teach Grade 8.. One of the best decisions in my career!  You have all matured and grown into young adolescents... I am proud of each and every one of you for all of your hard work, dedication, and positive attitudes.  We worked as a team in 8C and despite a few hiccups along the way... we really gelled into a strong family unit.  

Well.. now it's time for all of you to leave the "Hollycrest nest" and move on to the next part of your journey.  The next four years can be amazing and very memorable... or they can be the opposite of that.  It all depends on the decisions you make.  Remember that it is okay to make mistakes just as long as you learn from them and don't repeat the same mistake twice.  There is so many good things for all of you to experience in high school.. stick to the good things and don't be afraid to try new things and go out of your comfort zone once in a while.

Thank you for an amazing year 8C!!!  You have truly made this year the most memorable year of my career!  I will miss you greatly, but I know that you will come back and visit and tell me how things are going... My door is always open to all of you.. if you just need to chat... or hang out.. or ask for help.. you know where to find me!  Good luck and all the best to all of you!!!

Your teacher always,

Mr. Diletto




No comments:

Post a Comment