Pages


Friday, June 21, 2013

AU REVOIR QUEBEC

Bonjour mon amis!!!

I hope everyone had an awesome time in Quebec!!!  What a great way to end.. what was... an amazing school year!!!  It was so great to see everyone having a great time and enjoying themselves on the trip!  I'm sure that all of you will remember this experience for many years to come......

Now it's time for all of us to graduate.... I know.. time has passed too quickly and we are already at the end.  I am very excited to watch all of you graduate and get ready for the next chapter of your lives... but I am also very sad to see all of you go....  

On Monday, we will be having our dress rehearsal in preparation for Tuesday's graduation.  GIRLS, please bring your high heels that you will be wearing on Tues.

Well..... I won't be saying this many more times... but.... Have a great weekend 8C!!!  Can't wait to see our full class on Monday!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment