Pages


Monday, October 29, 2012

Awesome day today!!!

Hey 8Cers!!!

Today was an awesome way to start the school week... despite the rainy and stormy weather!!!  I was definitely surprised and very excited at all of the amazing ideas that came out of each group!!!  You should all be proud of the work that you have completed as a group and I can't wait to see the final presentations (and my small part in Sophia, Saren, and Sabrina's group!)!!!

I have added a tab for the Grad Trip... take a look at it.. it summarizes the info on the grad trip... I will add more info as time goes on!

HOMEWORK/REMINDERS:

1)  LA -->  Cell Phone Presentations (logo, skits, videos, etc)

2)  MATH -->  ALGEBRA Unit Test Friday (see Math Tab)

3)  SCIENCE --> Review sheet (Questions)

4)  DIRECTOR's CUT -->  Form and $21

5)  DANCE -->  Tickets being sold ONLY tomorrow

Have a good night 8C!!!  Ciao!




No comments:

Post a Comment